Ticket Request Status
- All passengers 1 year of age and older must have a paid ticket to board the train. No ticket is required for babies under 1 year of age, but can not occupy a seat and must be seatedon an adult lap.
- Schedules, itinerary and operating equipment subject to change without notice. Trip duration is approximately 70 minutes.
- Trip is not recommended for mobility-impaired persons due to winter conditions and uneven ground at loading points.
- All sales are final. No refunds, cancellation or exchange.
- The Santa Train™ operates regardless of weather conditions. If for some reason a trip must be cancelled, we will phone the contact number you entered when making your ticket purchase as soon as we have information.
- We are not responsible for travel delays caused by accidents, road closures, road construction, weather, etc. Please use your judgment and allow ample travel time to arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time indicated on your tickets. Trains will depart on time, and cannot be held for late arrivals.
- The Santa Train™ is a family event. It is expected that all passengers will exhibit appropriate behaviour and not cause loss of enjoyment to other passengers. Smoking and carrying or consumption of personal alcohol are prohibited.